I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- Company name is: Nicolas Gonzalez Rivadulla.
- CIF: 32961700D.
- Head office is located at Calle Rua Doutor Tomas Pita Álvarez 2, Cedeira, 15350, A Coruña, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social activity is: surf retreats.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
- Promotion of the business and its services.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Sending information and commercial prospecting
- Compliance with the corresponding accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
- Analytical and advertising in order to obtain economic benefit
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 Use of the website
The website https://blueroadexperience.com/ hereinafter (Blue Road Experience) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Blue Road Experience. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them for:
- Involvement in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Blue Road Experience, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Blue Road Experience reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, Blue Road Experience will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information Capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the field of email, subject and name.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used. The Spanish Data Protection Agency considers the IP as personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be saved and used solely for the control and realization of statistics of access and visits to the web, to analyze trends, administer the site, and to gather demographic information on our basis. of users as a whole. In no case will they be communicated or transferred to third parties.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Blue Road Experience or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this web page and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access from Blue Road Experience to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you subscribe, Blue Road Experience has access
- Name, and email address, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS”, likewise, in case of acquiring any product or service from that are provided on the website, I will have access to the last name, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password to create the corresponding invoice, registered in the AEPD under the name “CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS”
In any case, Blue Road Experience reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://blueroadexperience.com as well as this legal notice.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
Blue Road Experience, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Blue Road Experience or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Blue Road Experience, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. from Blue Road Experience
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Blue Road Experience. You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Blue Road Experience
It is strictly prohibited to share the license of the infoproducts acquired for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving as many civil and criminal actions as we can in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of committing a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Criminal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Blue Road Experience is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, – which will make stops periodic due to technical maintenance – as well as due to the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Blue Road Experience reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. or located on its website.
5. Link Policy
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the Blue Road Experience website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of Blue Road Experience
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the Blue Road Experience website without your prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the Blue Road Experience website, nor about its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Blue Road Experience, unless expressly authorized by the latter. .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Blue Road Experience and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Blue Road Experience of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
- Blue Road Experience will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Blue Road Experience website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- Blue Road Experience does not commercialize, nor direct, nor previously control, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
- Blue Road Experience does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents , information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Blue Road Experience and that are accessible through Blue Road Experience
6. Right of exclusion
Blue Road Experience reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Blue Road Experience will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. Modification of these conditions and contracting
Blue Road Experience may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. Complaints and doubts
Blue Road Experience informs that there are claim forms available to users and customers, who can send an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail addressed to: Blue Road Experience, C/ Velazquez 10, 1 planta – 28001 (Madrid).
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction on
The relationship between Blue Road Experience and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.su